The 2012 Olympic gold medallists Jo Aleh/Polly Powrie (NZL) knocked out two wins, a feat repeated by 2012 Olympic gold medallist Mat Belcher and crew Will Ryan in the 470 men fleet on day 4 at the 2015 470 Open European Championships.
With the completion of a 62.8-mile lap of racing along the coast north of Barcelona, two new series leaders have once again risen to the top of the standings in two classes at the end of Day Four of competition.
Defending ISAF Match Racing World Champion Ian Williams (GBR) GAC Pindar has led his team through a faultless round at Stena Match Cup Sweden winning all 13 of his Qualifying races as the event rolls into the start of the Quarter Finals.
Teams were faced with soaring temperatures and challenging light air conditions today during Qualifying Session three of the Stena Match Cup Sweden in Marstrand, as the final races of the Qualifying round determine which 8 of the 14 team field will advance to the Quarter Finals.
The world governing body for sailing, International Sailing Federation (ISAF) has appointed former Managing Director of Business Process Outsourcing and Sales for Accenture, Peter Sowrey, as the new Chief Executive Officer effective immediately.
With a more favourable forecast in hand despite the continued hot weather, race managers from the Real Club Nautico de Barcelona had only a brief postponement before getting the fleet out of the Port Vell harbor and racing at the 2015 ORC World Championship.
- Enumeration S : Skipper - Enumeration Skipper : Skipper - Enumeration C : Crew - Enumeration Crew : Crew
- Enumeration Regatta : No documentation - Enumeration RegattaSeries : No documentation
- Enumeration FleetRace : No documentation - Enumeration TeamRace : No documentation - Enumeration MatchRace : No documentation
- Enumeration Port : No documentation - Enumeration Starboard : No documentation
- Enumeration Male : Male - Enumeration Men : Male - Enumeration M : Male - Enumeration F : Female - Enumeration Female : Female - Enumeration W : Female - Enumeration Women : Female - Enumeration O : Open - Enumeration Open : Open
- Enumeration 470 : International 470 - Enumeration 49ER : 49er - Enumeration 2.4mR : 2.4 Metre - Enumeration FINN : Finn - Enumeration LSR : Laser Standard - Enumeration LAR : Laser Radial - Enumeration RSX : RS:X - Enumeration SKUD18 : SKUD 18 - Enumeration SONAR : Sonar - Enumeration STR : Star - Enumeration N17 : Nacra 17 - Enumeration E6M : Elliott 6M - Enumeration 49FX : 49er FX