The successful candidate will report to the Head of Marketing, Events and Training. We are looking for an excellent and confident communicator, who and can demonstrate flair and initiative in their approach to media and communications. You must be highly motivated, able to work well in a team environment and be able to deal with the day-to-day pressures of deadlines.
Candidates must have:
• Demonstrable experience of working with online applications
• Technical and creative website design experience
• Copy editing/photo library management
• News reporting/PR/editing and creative writing experience
• Experience of managing media relations
• Experience of managing media a contact database
The ideal candidate will be of graduate calibre and have excellent verbal, written and visual communications skills. You must have experience of working with and supporting the media but also be able to produce material for public consumption. You will have experience of internet based communications and social media techniques. You need to be interested in sport and sailing knowledge is an advantage but not essential.
Offering a competitive salary with an excellent benefit package and free car parking.
Closing date for the receipt of applications: 9 October 2010
Contact: To apply, please click here to send your information and curriculum vitae by email.