The Fédération Française de Voile will host the European Championship next year in Almanarre, France from 7-16 June. The RS:X Asian Championship 2006 will take place in Neil Pryde's home base, Hong Kong from 25-31 October, following on from the success of the recent Hong Kong Windsurfing Championship held at Stanley Beach. Meanwhile, the RS:X South American Championship 2006 will take place in Patagonia, Argentina from 8-18 February.
- RS:X South American Championship 2006
8-18 February - Patagonia, Argentina
- RS:X European Championship 2006
7-16 June - Almanarre, France
- RS:X World Championship 2006
20-30 September - Torbole, Italy
- RS:X Asian Championship 2006
25-31 October - Hong Kong
In 2007 the Worlds will be contested at the ISAF World Sailing Championship in Cascais, Portugal in July, whilst the Europeans head to Cyprus, the Asians to Malaysia and the North Americans to the USA.
- ISAF World Sailing Championship 2007
- RS:X European Championship 2007
- RS:X North American Championship 2007
San Francisco, USA
- RS:X Asian Championship 2007