Today's ISAF Sailor All Star Team represent the world of sailing at its most diverse, from an Olympic campaigner in the Yngling Class, to an Offshore Sailor and a professional Canadian wave sailor.
ISAF Sailor is the online complimentary service provided to the world of sailing by ISAF, offering a variety of online services.
Over the coming weeks we are focusing on the sailors recently registered to ISAF Sailor.
Please feel free to browse ISAF Sailor and the services which can benefit you.
If you are a sailor, as a first step you will want to complete your online biography and sign up for email newsletters and world rankings. If you are a class or MNA, be reminded that ISAF Sailor provides the communication tool by which you can distribute your weekly, monthly or daily newsletters, thus providing a fast and secure method of information distribution. For further information please email email@example.com
Registrations to sailor keep on growing and by the end of yesterday, a further 65 sailors were online, with today looking as though it will easily beat that number before the 24 hours is out.
Want to have mini-biographies direct from ISAF Sailor on your MNA, Class, Club or indeed campaign website - you can. Have a look at today's ISAF Sailor All Star Team
and then go to www.sailing.org/webmaster
for more information on how to utilise ISAF Sailor on your website
Today's ISAF Sailor All Star Team
include sailors from the world of Offshore Sailing, Olympic Sailing, beach cat sailing and windsurfing.
Click on ISAF Sailor ID to link to the full bio, or visit the ISAF Sailor All Star Team for mini bios.
Caroline Aders - AUSCA1
- currently campaigning an Yngling with Melanie Dennison and Fiona Herbert and placed 6th on the world rankings
Damian Foxall - IRLDF4
- crew of Playstation and previous competitor in Le Figaro
George Goutanoudis - GREGG1
- a 17 year old beach cat sailor, most often found in a Hobie 16, who won his first event this year
Tom Ashley - NZLTA1
- on the campaign trail for Athens 2004 on the Mistral One-Design and currently New Zealand's highest ranked sailor at 14 in the world
Murillo Novaes - BRAMN1
- Star sailor following in the footsteps of his hero Torben Grael
Rachel Charis - SINRN1
- future Olympic aspirant
Sam Ireland - CANSI1
- professional wave windsufer who splits his time between Maui and Vancouver
For full information visit ISAF Sailor