Only the dying breeze at the end of the afternoon could stop Scott Babbage. The Australian sailor has now a solid grasp on the overall lead, six points ahead of second placed Josh Knight (AUS) and seven points ahead of Anthony Kotoun (ISV). Kotoun might call himself a "rookie" with "many hurdles to overcome" but he proved to be a master of the light to moderate Ora, the afternoon breeze on Lake Garda. Feeling comfortable in these conditions.
The top-five is now completed by Bora Gulari and Joe Turner who are starting to find their form.
Top Ten After Seven Races
1. Scott Babbage (AUS) - 5pts
2. Joshua Aaron McKnight (AUS) - 11 pts
3. Anthony Kotoun (ISV) - 12pts
4. Joe Turner (AUS) - 14pts
5. Bora Gulari (USA) - 15pts
6. Chris Rashley (GBR) - 19pts
7. Rob Gough (AUS) - 21pts
8. Julian Salter (AUS) - 22pts
9. Andrew McDougall (AUS) - 22pts
10. Jason Belben (GBR) - 24pts
Event Website - www.mothworlds.org