Following on from the successful Conferences for International Judges, International Umpires, Chief Umpires and International Race Officers, ISAF is continuing its race officials programme with the International Measurers (IM) Conference.
The Conference will focus on the following topics:
- ISAF In-House Certification programme update
- Class Certification and its role in Event Measurement
- Class Measurement Management
- IM's role in Certification
- Measurement Protests and Interpretations
- What to do if things go wrong at Measurement time
- Equipment Rules of Sailing - How they should be used
- Measurement Techniques for Regattas
- Measurement of Olympic Classes
- Classes, MNAs and ISAF - how can they work together to solve measurement issues.
John DOERR (GBR), the chairman of the ISAF Race Officials Committee, will also be attending in addition to several members of the ISAF Secretariat.
The Conference weekend will open with a reception at the ISAF Secretariat on 16 February. The Conference will take place at the Holiday Inn in Southampton from 17-18 February.
All International Measurers were invited to attend the Conference along with ISAF Member National Authorities (MNAs) and representatives of International Classes. Subscription to attend the Conference is now closed.
The list of confirmed attendees to date can be found by CLICKING HERE.
For all the news connected to ISAF Race Officials CLICK HERE.