Next up are Lisa Westerhof and Lobke Berkhout (NED) on 21 points.
The 470 Women completed their first race of the day on Weymouth Bay West before moving onto the Nothe Course after the drama of the Star and Finn Medal Races. As the wind died and shifted by a massive 80 degrees race 6 had to be re-started. Italy's Giulia Conti and Giovanna Micol posted their first race win to finish the day fourth overall.
1. Hannah Mills and Saskia Clark (GBR) - 18pts
2. Jo Aleh and Olivia Powrie (NZL) 19pts
3. Lisa Westerhof and Lobke Berkhout (NED) - 21pts
4. Giulia Conti and Giovanna Micol (ITA) - 24pts
5. Fernanda Oliveira and Ana Barbachan (BRA) - 31pts
Follow all the action on the ISAF Olympic Live Blog which will bring competition updates and instant reactions to the action on the race course. Fans can check in and ask our media team questions to get the very latest information. The blog will start one hour before racing each and every day of the competition.
ISAF Olympic Website