A series of squalls blowing across the Hauraki Gulf resulted in another day when racing was postponed.
Race crews braved gusts of wind over 45-knots as they waited in vain for racing to start. Finally, at 13:55, Principal Race Officer Peter Reggio decided to call it a day and postpone all racing until Monday.
Monday is the last possible day for racing in Round Robin One of the Louis Vuitton Cup. There are two matches from Flight Five, and three matches from Flight Six yet to be sailed.
The schedule for tomorrow is for the two partial flights of matches to be sailed over Course B. Racing will not start before 10:40, no Warning Signal will be displayed before 10:30. Matches on Course B are only two laps of the course instead of three.
The Race Committee will start the remaining three matches from Flight Six first. After those races have been completed, the two matches from Flight Five will be sailed. No racing will start after 16:00.
If the Race Committee is unable to complete all of the matches on Monday, the remaining races will be sailed on the first day of Round Robin Two.