Yachting New Zealand seeks a Communications and Projects Co-ordinator to assist us with communication via the web, electronic newsletters and through other media to our members and stakeholders.
The role also includes special projects such as our members' annual conference, production of the annual report and event logistics.
Our Communications and Projects Co-ordinator should be:
· possessed of excellent written and verbal communication skills
· passionate about sport and making a difference (preferably with a knowledge of yachting)
· experienced in co-ordinating projects
· skilled in promotion and relationship building
· knowledgeable about website promotion
While not a management role, this position would ideally suit someone with some previous communication or promotion experience.
Please send your application in writing to the Chief Executive, Yachting New Zealand, PO Box 33-789, Takapuna or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications close 5pm Wednesday, 15 May 2002.
Further details on this opportunity, and a copy of the Position Profile, are available on www.yachtingnz.org.nz then 'Contact Us', then 'Personnel - Situations Vacant'