British sailor Simon Mussell showed again his style in strong winds, scoring a first in his group to end the day with an impressive perfect score card. Discarding his worst result of a second in race three Mussell is on fantastic form.
In second and third positiond overall are Søren Dulong Andreasen (DEN) and Christoph Engel (GER). The second race was abandoned due to a storm that stopped the wind.
Now the qualification series are over, the Championship continues on Friday with the established Gold and Silver fleets.
Defending champion Antonio Lambertini lies in eleventh place.
Top Five After Five Races
1. Simon Mussell (GBR) - 4 pts
2. Søren Dulong Andreasen (DEN) - 8 pts
3. Christoph Engel (GER) - 9 pts
4. Christoph Homeier (GER) - 10 pts
5. Andrea Bonezzi (ITA) - 14 pts