Two Job Vacancies At The The Royal Netherlands Yachting Union - Women's Skiff And Mixed Multihull Coach
Het Watersportverbond zoekt momenteel/The Royal Netherlands Yachting Union is seeking a women's skiff coach and a mixed multihull coach.
Both coaches must have a solid and clear vision and will be responsible for the program, team, individuals and results.
The main tasks of both roles include:
• Guidance of the sports technical development of the sailors;
• Training of the sailors;
• Coaching during high performance events;
• Lead and manage a team of specialists and supporting staff;
• Collect, develop and share sport technical knowledge;
• Develop and support the long term sport technical educational plan;
• Stimulate the development of competences of sport technical staff;
• Scout talent
• Rich experience with coaching and managing in complex (elite sports) organisations
• Inspiring, smart, creative and strong communicator.
• Good verbal and writing skills.
• Realising results.
• Analytic abilities.
• Professional performance and attitude.
• Good cooperative and social skills.
View the full job descriptions on the Watersportverbond website.
About the RNYU and the Delta Lloyd Sailing Team
The WATERSPORTVERBOND (RNYU) is a typical sports organisation managed by professionals assisted by volunteers and assisted by a professional office. More than 25 employees work and support the board, committees, regions, classes and more than 400 clubs and over 100,000 members. The High Performance department of the RNYU runs an ambitious World Class Performance Program for most Olympic Classes. The objectives of this program can be summarised in 'HIGHER and FASTER'. This high performance department operates from its International Sailing Centres in The Hague and Medemblik.
The skiff squad is part of the Delta Lloyd Sailing Team. The Delta Lloyd Sailing Team selects, trains and manages the best sailors in Olympic classes from the Netherlands. Next to 'performance' we also strive to improve 'pr-value' and 'presentation'. We want to build a positive image for sports, sailing and the RNYA in general and Delta Lloyd and High Performance Sailing in particular.