The post requires that skills have been well developed in the majority of the following areas:
• General management duties including skills in team motivation, financial control, IT strategy, company law, strategic and operational planning.
• Very sound knowledge of sailing and boating's organisational structures.
• Sound knowledge of yacht racing practices, rules and organisations
• Technical knowledge of marine legislation and good practice
• Presentation and negotiating skills at high level
The position carries an attractive salary package. The ISA is an Equal Opportunities employer and the post is open to internal and external competition. We invite suitably qualified people to contact us in confidence with their c.v and letter of application.
Closing date for applications 17 January 2005.