Alberta Sailing Association Seeking Executive Director/Head Coach
Canadian Yachting Association News
The Alberta Sailing Association (ASA) is seeking to hire an Executive Director/Head Coach. It is a year round position, full time from approximately mid-April to mid-September and part time for the balance of the year.
The successful candidate must be a Canadian Yachting Association certified sailing instructor, have proven administrative, organizational and interpersonal skills.
The job will involve the following tasks:
- Develop and promote sailing in Alberta
- Interface with associations, authorities, interest groups and member clubs of the ASA
- Maintain records, prepare applications and reports
- Plan and organize ASA events and activities
- Deliver ASA coaching and training services directly to athletes.
Interested candidates should forward resumes by 22 February to Ron HEWITT.