Open to sailors who are under the age of 19 on 31 December of the year of the championship, the 2007 Youth Worlds features competition in seven events:
|Boys' One Person Dinghy||Laser|
|Girls' One Person Dinghy||Laser Radial|
|Boys' Two Person Dinghy||29er|
|Girls' Two Person Dinghy||29er|
|Open Multihull||Hobie 16|
The 2007 Volvo Youth Sailing ISAF World Championships will be held from 12-21 July in Kingston, Ontario, Canada.
The qualifying events for the 2007 US Youth World Team are:
- Open Multihull (Hobie 16) - 2006 U.S. Youth Multihull Championship (already held)
- Boys' One Person Dinghy (Laser) - 2007 Laser Midwinters East, to be held 22-25 February at Clearwater Yacht Club, Clearwater
- Girls' One Person Dinghy (Laser Radial) - 2006 U.S. Junior Women's Singlehanded Championship (already held)
- Boys and Girls Windsurfer (RS:X) - 2007 RS:X North American Championship, 12-15January, Miami
- Boys' and Girls' Two Person Dinghy (29er) - 2007 U.S. Youth Championship, dates to be determined, Southern Yacht Club, New Orleans
For all the latest news from the 2007 Volvo Youth Sailing ISAF World Championship CLICK HERE.