Following today's incident with Ben Ainslie (GBR), a hearing was heard by the International Jury under Racing Rules of Sailing 69.
A Protest Summary is available on the Perth 2011 website here
The International Jury's decision is: GBR 3 is to be scored DGM for Races 9 and 10.
This means that Ainslie is disqualified from Races 9 and 10 and those scores cannot be excluded.
A detailed report will be available shortly.
The Finn Medal Race positions will be:
1. Giles Scott (GBR) - 26 points
2. Pieter-Jan Postma (NED) - 29 points
3. Ed Wright (GBR) - 35 points
4. Jonas Hoegh Christensen (DEN) - 48 points
5. Rafael Trujillo (ESP) - 49 points
6. Jonathan Lobert (FRA) - 52 points
7. Andrew Mills (GBR) - 67 points
8. Zach Railey (USA) - 68 points
9. Deniss Karpak (EST) - 76 points
10. Ivan Kljakovic Gaspic (CRO) - 81 points