In between thunderstorms, a light gradient breeze from the south at near 8 knots appeared, but there was never enough time between storms to set a race course.
A double flight will be scheduled tomorrow, with Flight 5 followed by Flight 6.
1. United Internet Team Germany vs. Victory Challenge
2. BMW ORACLE Racing vs. Luna Rossa Challenge
3. Mascalzone Latino-Capitalia Team vs. +39 Challenge
4. Team Shosholoza vs. China Team
5. Desafío Español 2007 vs. Emirates Team New Zealand.
Bye - Areva Challenge
1. Luna Rossa Challenge vs. Areva Challenge~
2. Mascalzone Latino-Capitalia Team vs. United Internet Team Germany
3. Victory Challenge vs. +39 Challenge
4. Desafío Español 2007 vs. China Team
5. Emirates Team New Zealand vs. Team Shosholoza.
Bye - BMW ORACLE RacingLouis Vuitton Cup - Round Robin Two - Leaderboard
|Pos||Team||Points - End of RR1||Matches Sailed RR2||Matches Won RR2||Pts|
|1||BMW ORACLE Racing (USA 98)||21||4||3||27|
|1||Luna Rossa Challenge (ITA 94)||19||4||4||27|
|3||Emirates Team New Zealand (NZL 92)||18||3||3||24|
|4||Desafío Español 2007 (ESP 97)||17||3||2||21|
|5||Victory Challenge (SWE 96)||14||4||2||18|
|6||Mascalzone Latino-Capitalia (ITA 99)||14||3||1||16|
|7||Team Shosholoza (RSA 83)||12||4||1||14|
|8||Areva Challenge (FRA 93)||9||4||2||13|
|9||+39 Challenge (ITA 85)||6||3||0||6|
|10||United Internet Team Germany (GER 89)||3||4||1||5|
|11||China Team (CHN 95)||1||4||1||3|
The America's Cup Match and Challenger/Defender Series are designated as ISAF Special Events. For more information on the America's Cup, the Louis Vuttion Acts and the teams competing, visit the official America's Cup website - www.americascup.com.For a complete list of all the news about the America's Cup 2007 CLICK HERE.