ISAF UK Ltd, secretariat of the International Sailing Federation (ISAF), the world governing body for the sport of sailing, is currently inviting applications for a Training And Development Manager to join us in our modern offices overlooking the water in Southampton.
As an international organization, we are encouraging applications from all over the world. Details of the position are below:
Training And Development Manager
Reporting to the Managing Director this is a role which involves:
• Relevant sailing experience and competence
• Good presentational and advocacy abilities
• Ability to write plans and reports
• Direct experience of educational techniques and concepts
• Sound judgement and common sense
• High level negotiation skills and experience
• Coaching and training qualifications and experience in sailing to MNA's Coach Assessor level
• Managerial experience within the training environment
• Budget management experience
• Foreign languages would be desirable
• Overseas travel experience useful
• Self starter; independent, self motivated
Offering a competitive salary with an excellent benefit package and free car parking.
If you are interested in applying for this varied and interesting role please forward your CV with a supporting letter of application to email@example.com
in the first instance.
The closing date for the receipt of applications is 21 April 2009.
Please note, No Agencies.
Click here to find out more about the ISAF Secretariat.