Skippered by Loic Peyron (FRA), Fujifilm has claimed a third victory in the event for 60 foot multihulls.
On day two of the event, Race 3 is again claimed by Fujifilm. With position changes happening frequently and the crew working hard to outmanoeuvre each other, it was Fuji who again triumphed over Bonduelle, skeppered by Jean le Cam (FRA).
Sailed in good winds the upwind/downwind course provides close, tactically challenging and nailbiting racing.
Provisional Results after three races:
1. Fujifilm (Loïc Peyron) 3 pts
2. Bonduelle (Jean Le Cam) 6 pts
3. Groupama (Franck Cammas) 13 pts
4. Banque Populaire (Lalou Roucayrol) 14 pts
5. Bayer (Yvan Bourgnon) 15 pts
6. Foncia (Alain Gautier) 16 points
7. Belgacom (Jean Luc Nélias) 18 pts
8. Fila (Giovanni Soldini) 23 pts