Yesterday saw two races sailed, and a shift in the standings, ready for Saturday's final races.
With very light and shifty winds, Race 5 was only just finished within the time limit, with C Skolaut (AUT) and crew taking their first win.
Race 6 was started in a stable light sea breeze that became progressively shiftier. Betsy Alison (USA) clearly revelled in the conditions as she worked her way through the fleet to take her second win of the series.
Placed second overall, Betsy is the leading all women crew, with the next female crew in fourth skippered by fellow American Hannah Swett.
1. C Skolaut (AUT)- 0pts
2. M Christensen (DEN) - 3pts
3. B Chafee (USA) - 5.7pts
4. J Swanson (USA) - 8pts - all women crew
5. T Taato (DEN) - 10pts
1. B Alison (USA) - 0pts - all women crew
2. M Dennison (AUS) - 3 pts - all women crew
3. C Cronin (USA) - 5.7pts - all women crew
4. B Chafee (USA) - 8 pts
5. S Robertson (GBR) - 10pts
Overall after 6 races
(one more race to sail)
1. C Skolaut (AUT) - 36.10pts
2. B Alison (USA) - 36.70pts - all women crew
3. M Christensen (DEN) - 39.7pts
4. H Swett (USA) - 53.7pts - all women crew
5. B Chafee (USA) - 54.70pts