If you haven't already, contribute today for your chance to win a trip to Copenhagen!
Make Your Contribution?
Making a contribution to the Virtual Olympic Congress is easy! Simply click on the banner below will give you access to the virtual Olympic Congress site. Click on the banner, register and contribute online to two of the five Congress themes.
The themes are as follows:
Theme 1: The athletes
- Relationship between the athletes, the clubs, federations and the NOCs
- Health protection in training and competition
- The social and professional life of athletes during and after elite competition
Theme 2: The Olympic Games
- How to keep the Games as a premier event
- The Olympic values
- Universality and developing countries
Theme 3: The structure of the Olympic Movement
- The autonomy of the Olympic Movement
- Good governance and ethics
- The relationships between the Olympic Movement and its stakeholders
Theme 4: Olympism and Youth
- Moving towards an active society
- Is competitive sport still appealing?
- Youth sports events
Theme 5: The digital revolution
- A new management of sports rights
- How to increase the size of the sports audience
- Communication with stakeholders in the digital age
More information on the Congress Regulations, the Call for Contributions and the competition rules can be found at www.2009congress.olympic.org.