Start Gets Under Way Early Afternoon at Skoshoved, Denmark.
The new Danish Champion in X-99, Sten Mohr, Vedbæk, showed his potential during Skovshoveds world championship in X-99, where he won the third race of the regatta by almost four minutes - a very big margin in fleet racing. Victory was there after Mohr came off to a great start as the first boat.
After the first victory of the day 30-year-old Sten Mohr is at 4th place, while Richard Juhl (Strategic: Michael Hestbæk) X-Men holds an impressive first place.
The wind arrived late and Day Two was a long day for the sailors. The first start on day 2 was planned for 10 a.m. but did not start until 2.30 p.m. as there had been no wind until that time. Only one race was completed on day 2 but the race was completed in good wind (4 m/s).
Results after 3 races (day 2)
X-99 WC, Skovshoved, 74 boats, 10 nations, result after 3 races
1. Richard Juhl (Strategic Michael Hestbæk), DEN, 21 points
2. Dr. Schütte Klaus, GER, 23 points
3. Anders Thulin, SWE, 24 points
4. Sten Mohr, DEN, 25 points
5. Tomas Petterson, SWE, 26 points
6. Krogh & Bjørnholm, DEN, 34 points