Sari Multala (FIN) and Soren Johnsen (DEN) took the women's and men's Europe World Champion titles respectively at the event which concluded on Saturday in Vilamoura, Portugal.
Multala overhauled Carolijn Brouwer (NED) for the lead in the closing stages of the event, whilst Johnsen lead the event nearly all the way through. Both fleets completed a twelve race series with two discards.
Results, top three.
1. Sari Multala (FIN) 26 points
2. Carolijn Brouwer (NED) 45 points
3. Lenka Smidov (CZE) 54 points
1. Soren Johnsen (DEN) 38 points
2. Valerian Le Brun (FRA) 63 points
3. Jo Richard Aasvang (NOR) 69 points
At the time of writing only full mens results are available from the event website.