C Skolaut (AUT), who moved into the lead on Friday, takes title with a third place in the final race.
Having snatched the lead from Hannah Swett (USA) sailing with an all female crew, on Friday C Skolaut retained his lead to take the title in the final day's racing.
Behind him saw two all female crews taking the Silver and Bronze, both skippered by well-known match racing sailors, Betsy Alison and Hannah Swett respectively, with a further all female crew skippered by Jody Swanson in 5th place. Also on board Jody's boat is Cory Sertl, who is on the ISAF Council (final decision making body of ISAF) representing the interests of women sailors.
Final Results after 7 races (one discard)
1. C Skolaut - AUT 201 - 41.80
2. B Alison - USA 332 - 48.40 - all female crew
3. H Swett - USA 329 53.70 - all female crew
4. M Christensen - DEN 199 60.70
5. J Swanson - USA 330 - 67.00 - all female crew