After 7 races, British sailors led the standings, closely followed by Aussies in third, fourth and fifth places, and Kiwis in sixth and seventh at the Worlds in Kingston, Canada
John Pink and Tom Weeks (GBR) dominated the series and have now added the World Championship title to their European Championship title.
On the final day only two races were possible, and Pink/Weeks finished second in the first race, which secured them Gold without needing to sail the final race.
John Gimson and Simon Marks (GBR), who won both of the final days races finished 14 points overall behind Pink/Weeks to take the Silver Medal.
1. John Pink/Tom Weeks (GBR) - 20pts
2. John Gimson/Simon Marks (GBR) - 34pts
3. Joe Turner/Charles Dorron ( AUS) - 44pts
4. Joe and Paul Bonnitcha (AUS) - 45pts
5. John Winning/Euan McNical (AUS) - 45pts