Looking for the best sailing action on TV? Rolex's Spirit of Yachting shows put the viewer right inside the top yachting events around the world - from legendary ocean races to tightly-contested one-design and handicap racing.
The shows take you on a journey to the sailing world's most famous, grand prix 'race tracks': Porto Cervo, Sydney, San Francisco and beyond, where the action is fast and exciting, the venues spectacular and challenging, and the competition some of the toughest on the planet!
The six shows - 30 minutes each - cover the following events:
- Rolex Farr 40 World Championship - 'Return of the Champion'
- Rolex Swan Cup - 'Brothers in Racing'
- Rolex Middle Sea Race - 'Nights of Malta'
- Rolex Sydney Hobart - '60 Years of Challenge'
- 'Island Racing': Sardinia Rolex Cup, Rolex IMS Offshore Worlds, Rolex Commodore's Cup, Maxi Yacht Rolex Cup
- 'All Saints': International Rolex Regatta in St. Thomas, St. Francis Big Boat Series, Giraglia Rolex Cup in St. Tropez.
The Spirit of Yachting films will be broadcast on BBC World, CNBC (Europe, Asia), ESPN Classic Sport (France, Italy, Europe), ESPN International (Latin America, Pacific Rim, Atlantic) from now until late April.
Continuing the close partnership between ISAF and Rolex, all ISAF Member National Authorities will receive a complimentary copy of the Rolex Spirit of Yachting DVD.
For the full schedule, go to the Regatta News Website via the link below or visit the ISAF Rolex World Sailor of the Year Awards Microsite.