After a rest with the Lay Day on Tuesday we have returned for racing to find foul weather of some 25/30 knot winds together with big seas.
At 11.30am we are in delay pending hourly reviews and will attempt to get at least one race today, but only if the winds moderates and it is safe for the whole fleet.
Racing will be brought forward to 1030 hours tomorrow and Friday .
Racing was abandoned at 2.00pm this afternoon due to the high winds and seas and will commence at 10.30am tomorrow (Thursday 8th) and also 10.30am on Friday.
Further details and full results are available on the event website at the address below.