The Official
Website of the
Sailing Federation
16 February 2004, 09:56 am
Orange II Departure Delayed
No ALT tag specified
© Gilles Martin-Raget


Bruno PEYRON (FRA), skipper of the maxi-catamaran Orange II announced on Saturday morning that the weather window that he has been observing for the past 48 hours is still open.
The forseeable departure of the boat has however been put back by 24 hours in relation to the one announced on Friday.

Bruno PEYRON commented, "The weather window that we've been studying is continuing to build but it opening more slowly than forecast. Consequently yesterday's estimate has been put back by 24 hours. If this development is confirmed, we will be able to cast off from Lorient during the day on Monday 16 February, to make the passage to the start line of the Trophée Jules Verne off Ouessant during the day on Tuesday."
Event Media
Share this page
World Sailing TV
Latest News
News Archive
© 2015 Copyright ISAF/ISAF UK Ltd. All Rights Reserved Privacy & Cookies delivered by Sotic powered by OpenText WSM